Sales & Refunds
By shopping on this site or making a purchase, you are agreeing to the following terms of sale:
- No minimum order requirement.
- Payment for internet orders is due at the time of purchase by credit or debit card, PayPal, or by other arrangement.
- FOB our warehouse in Los Angeles, California.
- All orders will be shipped via United Parcel Service (unless otherwise indicated).
- A 20% merchandise return fee will be charged on all returns (see Returns & Replacements below).
- Return claims must be made within 30 days after receipt of order.
- No returns will be accepted without a Modbook Inc. assigned Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code.
- Customers who purchase from the Modbook International Store are solely responsible for any applicable duties, taxes or fees imposed by their country (or by our shipping provider on their country’s behalf), and are solely responsible for completing any customs-related documents or requests that may be required to clear their product through customs in their country.
- All product prices are as listed on the products. Prices are subject to change without notice.
TERMS OF SALE
A service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual) will be charged on any and all invoices which have not been paid within 30 days of shipment. When signed by a purchaser, any purchase order entered via the Modbook Store shall constitute a contract for sale pursuant to the above-referenced terms and the policies set forth on this page. Should the purchaser default in payment, he or she agrees that if the seller commences a lawsuit or employs an attorney to remedy such default, the purchaser shall pay the seller's reasonable attorney's fees and legal expenses. The purchaser shall pay reasonable collection fees if the seller deems it necessary to turn the account over to a professional agency for collection.
- This web store was designed so that customers can easily place their order online. If you have any questions regarding the ordering process or need to speak to a customer service representative, you can call our Customer Service Department at (818) 574-3613 for assistance.
- MasterCard or Visa
- American Express (please contact us to arrange payment)
- Purchase Order (available at checkout, with invoicing to follow)
- Lease & Own program (option available at checkout – learn more)
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders will ship via our preferred shipping partner United Parcel Service (UPS) unless otherwise indicated. The standard delivery method is UPS Ground with most shipping times within the continental United States of 1-5 business days, depending on ship-to destination. Faster UPS shipping methods, up to and including UPS Next Day Air, are available.
Please note that estimated shipping dates provided on the website are estimates only, are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- There is a 30-day "no questions asked" return policy for all systems purchased through the Modbook Store. A merchandise return fee of 20% is due on all returns other than for repairs or replacements (for repairs or replacements under warranty, all orders for the Modbook Pro are covered by the Modbook Pro's warranty and service plan).
Modbook Pro return policy details:
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Item must be returned in original condition with no damage.
- Customer is responsible for cost of original shipping and cost of shipping the item back to Modbook Inc.
- Customer is subject to an additional 15% fee for any lost or abandoned items.
*The Modbook Pro is an enclosure conversion kit that transforms an original Apple MacBook Pro notebook-style computer into a tablet-style computer. Apple Inc.’s warranty on the MacBook Pro base system is voided by the conversion and replaced with the Modbook Protection Plan warranty, which covers the entire hardware solution, including the base system.